You Can Help
It’s going to take a team to meet the goals & objectives of this awareness ride. Before doing any fundraising, I am looking for contacts and connections for the following:
- Exceptional researchers – who are doing cutting-edge research on promising glaucoma breakthroughs
- Ophthalmologists & Other Doctors – who are providing exemplary and novel care that is worthy of highlighting.
- Inspiring Glaucoma Patients – who have come to terms with the disease and gone on to live inspiring and exceptional lives.
Where – the Countries I’ll Be Visiting
The route goes through Alaska, British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, California, Baja California, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia, Edcuador, Peru, Chile and Argentina.
Ideas & Suggestions
I have my own ideas on what this trip could be. But I also want to hear from others. What do YOU think would make this trip even better?
Questions to consider:
- What suggestions might you have on how this adventure could help and inspire others?
- What do you find especially appealing about this whole journey? And how could that be made even better
Media, Marketing & Organizations
I’m also looking for connections for the following to help promote this story:
- Newspaper & Magazine Editors & Writers – in western North & South America, and in Central America, and whom might be interested in giving coverage to this story.
- TV & Radio stations – with radio shows that I could appear on.
- Blog & Media outlets – where I could write guest blogs, vlogs (video blogs) are articles about this journey.